It's Lake Time @ 71 Capulet! Welcome to one of Table Rock's most sought after ''Lakey'' neighborhoods, Hoot Owl Point! With an extra vacant lot (to keep or sell), this 2nd tier Table Rock lake home has tons of awesome features, including: expansive covered deck system w/remote control or manual retraction w/wind sensor, XL two car garage, ''SHE'' shed w/automatic doors, updated bathrooms, brand NEW kitchen w/granite, beautiful warm hardwood flooring, pull out cabinets & high quality ''like new'' appliances, SUPER efficient 21 SEER mini-split HVAC system, 3 large bedrooms (one being used as a second living area), tons of beautiful flowering trees & shrubs, intricate landscaping & outdoor spaces, & RV parking w/electrical hookup. This IS the home you always admired from the street, so come inside & see! 10x24 Boat Slip is available just a short walk from the house for an additional 35k.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hoot Owl Point
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Hobby Room
- Formal, Bar, Kitchen Combo
- Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,050 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,050 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Bedroom(s)
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Pellet Stove, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Internet Connection, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Parking Pad, RV Parking.
- Covered, Porch Covered
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock Slip, Boat Lift, Boat Slip, Deck-Covered, Gutters, Out Building, Extra Storage, Workshop. Private Roads, Asphalt, Sloped.