Lakefront home with easy access to 10' x 28' boat slip with lift available for $35,000 extra. Floor plan flows beautifully from the front door through the living room with tall ceilings and fireplace, then through the dining/kitchen area to the covered deck where you feel happy and peaceful seeing the lake through the trees. The large master suite features a great walk-in closet. The lower walk out level has family room with fireplace along with additional bedrooms for guests and family and a workshop where you can breathe life into your projects. Don't miss the concrete pad in the rear side yard for storing a trailer. Located in the beautiful subdivision of Hidden Shores which is at the tip of a peninsula surrounded by Table Rock Lake. Time to make your lake life dream a reality!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,822 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Workshop, Foyer, Office, Hobby Room
- Kitchen Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,411 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,411 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- Finished, Walkout
- Family Room, Living Room, Stone, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Wood, Lap
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 89 x 138 x 112 x 148
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Lake, Water Front, Boat Lift, Boat Slip, Deck-Covered, Gutters, Landscaped, Workshop. County Road, Asphalt, Sloped.